Sunday, January 16, 2011

Review: Tiny Birds Organic Baby

My little family went on adventure Saturday in Round Rock. We successfully ate lunch at Pok-E-Jos BBQ and then went on a hunt (not too hard... thanks nav!) to find Tiny Bird Organics Baby. I thought Baby Earth was awesome (see post a few months back) but I absolutely fell in love with Tiny Birds for many reasons. One, there was an entire room floor to ceiling devoted to everything cloth diapers! AIOs, OS, fitteds, prefolds, wipes, wetbags, diaper sprayers, laundry detergent... I could keep going but I think you have the idea. Second, baby legs. Need I say more? Didn't think so.

Third, the toys were amazing. We got Addie a Tiggy Bla Bla knit stuffed animal. We were the only ones in the store probably because of the icky rainy day but also because of how secluded it was. Because of that, we felt fine putting Addie's carseat on the floor while we looked at everything there was to look at! While we were looking at these amazing wooden blocks, Addie was talking nonstop to some stuffed animals. Zac figured out it was the tiger, because when we tried to show her Wink (the winking owl) she couldn't have cared less! Tiggy it was!


(image courtesy tinybirdsorganicbabytoys.com)

I can't wait to go back to Tiny Birds -- actually I think my mom and I will go tomorrow! Tiny Birds Organic Baby
1050 Meadows Drive, Suite 407, Round Rock, TX 78681
Mon-Fri 10am-6pm, Sat 12-6pm (central time) 512-341-0042

No comments:

Post a Comment