Monday, December 28, 2009

Daily To Do List (Courtesy of Saverchic)


Yep, I'm inspired. I think this blog is my long lost twin (and yes, I am STILL convinced I have one out there). She is a teacher, has a new house, is a newlywed (hey, it's only been two years for us!) and loves to create new blogs (remember P365 anyone?).

I am totally going to "borrow" her daily to-do lists. It's awesome! If I can break my wifely dutiful blah blah chores into smaller chunks I can totally keep a clean house. Right? RIGHT!?

So, if you need motivation to clean or ideas for what to do, I highly recommend checking Saverchic's blog out.

(P.S. I found you on the nest if you're wondering why this strange girl is raving about your blog!)

1 comment:

  1. Tori, this is completely and totally nice. What a nice way to start the day. Thank you so much! Now that I know someone out there is reading my blog, I'll be more motivated to actually keep up with the cleaning. :-)

    ReplyDelete