Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas with the Jones'!!


We got Papa a digital picture frame so he can see his family whenever he wants. I spent hours on Christmas Eve uploading pictures from my parents' computer. Then we wrapped it up in the original packaging. Perfect!


I totally surprised Zac with a new LCD tv for the bathroom! The look on his face was priceless when he saw it. Giving is SO much better than receiving!


Again, I totally rock at surprises. After all the gifts were unwrapped we asked Megan (a la A Christmas Story style) if she had a good Christmas and if she was happy with all of her gifts. We told her to go to the office because there was one more gift left. This is her discovering she in fact DID get a PS3. She just LOVES having her picture taken so this shot captures her perfectly.


I hate Tinkerball with a PASSION. Megan got me Tinkerball wrapping paper. The hideous look on my face should give an accurate description of how I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment