Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wordle of Fun!

Wordle: Addie Lynn

After reading a fellow Nestie's blog, I came across a website called Wordle where you can type random words into an editor and it comes up with a personalized blurb for you. I used words that were significant to describing our baby girl. It literally took five minutes, and most of that time was spent choosing the right colors for the nursery! I'm thinking about printing this off and either buying a canvas and attempting to recreate the wordle on my own, or taking it to a printing place to do for me. I'd love to have this to hang in the nursery!

P.S. Click on the pic to make it bigger!

2 comments:

  1. If you know someone with a Cricut, that probably would be pretty easy to recreate with cardstock, or even vinyl actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm wonder where you came up with Addison! ;-) cute! congrats on it being a girl I wasn't aware!

    ReplyDelete