Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pottery Barn Kaley Bloom Rug

PWe FINALLY decided on a rug for the living room. Please excuse the awful red throw pillows; they will be gone tomorrow! The black leather couches will not be staying forever, but right now, the baby is our first priority so the mocha sectional will have to wait. The Kaley Bloom 8x10 100% wool rug was a steal at Pottery Barn today. We were told it was originally $699 (please correct me if this info is wrong!) and got it for $239. For both Zac and I to equally love something is rare, so we knew we had to jump on this rug when we saw it! I spotted it and said, "Ooh I REALLY like this one!" He looks at me and says, "Seriously?" I instantly thought, 'Oh no, he hates it. I guess we'll keep looking' but he loved it, too! Our quest for the perfect rug has finally come to an end after eight long months of searching.

*Note: The furniture placement still looks off to me. Any suggestions on how/where to place the couches? It's a complete head-scratcher for me. Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the rug! It looks great in there, and what an awesome deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you ever want to sell your rug let me know by messaging me on facebook.

    Susan Mentges

    ReplyDelete