Sunday, March 27, 2011

Working + Mommyhood ≠ Blogger of the Year

I'm slowly figuring how to do be a mommy who works. Slowly. Begrudgingly. But I'm figuring it out.

But, be a mommy who works AND blogs? Nope, it's not happening. I had such high hopes for blogging this year and I already feel like a failure!

Spring break began two weeks ago and I had a taste of what it would be like to be a stay at home mom. It was like maternity leave all over again and I loved it. That made going back to work a bajillion times harder when Monday came around. Once again, it's Sunday night and I'm fighting back tears knowing I have to leave my teeny giraffe once again. Speaking of giraffe, I learned this weekend that the plural of giraffe is in fact, giraffe. Strange? I think so. Also, do YOU know what sound a giraffe makes? Does giraffe make a sound? Why yes, yes they do but only as a scared newborn. After that, they have no reason or need to make noise so they choose not to.

Random pointless entry tonight, but at least I wrote something!

No comments:

Post a Comment