Sunday, March 6, 2011

Babywearing


I just found Austin's babywearing group on Yahoo Groups! I love wearing Addie in the Ergo and as of yesterday, our Zolowear ring sling. We bought the ring sling in November from Baby Earth and Addie HATED it. Every time I would give it another chance, she would cry until I took her out. So I gave it one more try on Saturday and imagine my surprise when she was all smiles the whole time! I tried to do the kangaroo hold so she could see out, but I think it needs a little more work before I master it. I messed with it a few times at home before going out. It's so easy to pop her in the sling and much lighter and more convenient than bringing her carseat in. We took her to Schlotzsky's and Bed, Bath, and Beyond and she didn't fuss once. The gift-wrapper at BB&B thought Addie was so precious she was practically begging me to leave Addie up front while we shopped. Um, I appreciate the thought, but no thanks? Silly people.

(Please excuse the crappy iPhone picture... also, this pic was my first attempt at just having her IN the sling, so I hadn't yet fixed it to wear her correctly. I honestly didn't think she'd last more than a few seconds so I made Zac snap the pic asap!!)

1 comment: