Monday, June 27, 2011

Summa Summatime!!!

I pink puffy heart love summer time!! Our family is having a great time relaxing while enjoying every single day of summer. We have a great little schedule while Zac is working. Addie is in swim lessons every Monday morning, we jog with Liz in the mornings, storytime at Barnes & Noble is Wednesday mornings, and storytime at the public library is on Thursdays. We try to get out once a day, even if it's just a walk. Addie and I are very social; we can't stay cooped up for too long! A mom at swim invited us to mommy and baby yoga, but it conflicts with another storytime. What's a mom to do?


I can't help but feel sad that summer is almost halfway over. I was a wreck having to go back to work after having an entire week off for spring break. I have no idea how I'll go back after essentially having a second maternity leave. I desperately try not to dwell on it, but it still kills me. So, to everybody who told me it would get easier? It didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment