Monday, April 12, 2010

It's a Baby!!!

I was getting a lot of comments from my "real life" followers wondering why I had not updated my blog in so long, especially after finding out the best news of our lives. So here it goes: Zac and I are having a baby!

He/she is due October 13 and so far, everything has been perfect according to our doctor and his nurses. We are so blessed to be having such a healthy pregnancy so far, but that doesn't stop me from constantly worrying about the little peanut.

Because I don't have anything extraordinary to blog about, here's a survey (that I totally stole from my friend Laura's blog taken waaaaay back when she first entered her second trimester)!

How far along?: 13 weeks 5 days


Total weight gain: A pound more or less


How big is baby?: Baby A is the size of a lemon... which is rather deceiving. I mean, is it a Costco lemon (HUGE!) or a puny Target lemon? Just sayin'...


Maternity clothes?: Nope. Most of my clothes still fit fine, but I did buy two maternity dresses at Target because they were too cute to pass up.


Stretch marks?: None. *crossing fingers*


Sleep?:I still sleep as much as usual, which yes, includes naps. I love my sleep!


Best moment this week?: On Tuesday we had the NT scan so we got to see our little one! It was amazing because it actually LOOKS like a baby now. Zac was definitely in love and couldn't stop "Wowing."


Movement?: Not yet.


Food cravings?: Nope. During the first trimester, the morning sickness was so bad that I had plenty of adversions, but lately I've felt much better.

Labor signs?: Oh goodness, no way!

Belly button in or out?: In

What I miss: An occasional glass of wine, especially now that it's grilling season.

What I'm looking forward to: The next appointment so we can hopefully find out if we're having a boy or a girl!

Milestone: No more morning sickness!! AND I started the 2nd trimester!

No comments:

Post a Comment