Saturday, November 28, 2009

Zac's 30th Birthday!!!!!!




Zac turned 30 today! He made me promise to have a low key birthday so I did as he wished. For breakfast, I made him a 3 and a 0 out of pancakes with bacon on the side. He wanted to find a Christmas tree so out we went on an adventure. Hobby Lobby, Hemispheres, Academy, Walmart.. so many stores to explore! He ended up at Freddy's for some custard when he discovered they served steakburgers. That small thing completely made his birthday. At Walmart we decided to buy LED lights so for the next two hours he was on the roof installing our new Christmas lights. Megan, my sister and I spent the afternoon on lawn chairs sipping soda while "supervising" Zac's handywork. We finished Zac's birthday at Red Robin, where he had ANOTHER burger. In his eyes, it was the perfect birthday. I'm glad I could share it with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment